?

Log in

No account? Create an account

south_town

(no subject)

« previous entry | next entry »
Aug. 6th, 2006 | 12:54 am
posted by: fatal_shiranui in south_town

Noon. Perfect time to wander through the preserve on the outskirts of the area, not too dark. Meaning she wouldn't have to worry.

A small smile crossed over Mai's lips, taking to a tree and taking a higher route through it. Curiousity was quite evident to her, curious to see if there was anyone else about. Anyone worth her time anyway.

As if.

"Quiet." She muttered under her breath, percariously perched on a rather wobbly branch though she didn't seem to take much notice of it if at all. Carefully she'd allow her gaze to wander, making sure she was not being followed. Nothing.

At least there was nothing around yet, it probably wouldn't stay that way for long. Silence and peace never did.

((Edited because mun's an idiot and can't think at one in the morning.))

Link | Leave a comment | Share

Comments {141}

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:00 am (UTC)
Link

"Oh? How did you take it, then?" Curious!

And don't think about that phrasing too much; Akuma sure didn't!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:04 am (UTC)
Link

"I've found different versions of honor. In the one I was thinking it was more like something special. Not the everyday things. That I considered more as pride." And Mai made no sense, yay.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:11 am (UTC)
Link

"Ah." Once more, Akuma sorta gets it! "To be honored, instead of simply having honor. At this point, would you settle for simply being onigiri'd?" He offers a small plate of rice balls to her.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:14 am (UTC)
Link

"I would." And she'd take one, just nibbling on it for the moment, her mind elsewhere.

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:41 am (UTC)
Link

Sadly, Akuma is no nibbler; he's worked up a healthy appetite, and is taking rather large bites.

Luckily, he's always been a believer in elegance no matter the activity, and does not have the appalling and horrific table manners one might rightly expect from someone who has been a hermit for thirty years!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 06:47 am (UTC)
Link

She's rather glad about that fact, probably would've backed away very quickly if it had been horrendous. Good job on Akuma's part.

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 07:07 am (UTC)
Link

Yay for attention to life detail!

And tasty riceballs; after all, if you live alone, better learn how to cook well!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 12th, 2006 11:26 pm (UTC)
Link

"This is good." She grinned a bit at him, continuing to lightly nibble on it. Still good, though.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:04 am (UTC)
Link

"Thank you. I try." He smiles a little, then has some more.

Remembering -barely- not to speak with his mouth full, he finishes his bite and suggests "Perhaps after this, you would care to train?"

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:07 am (UTC)
Link

"Better than what I can make." She finished in an afterthought, blinking at the next suggestion. "Train? Sure."

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:33 am (UTC)
Link

He nodded to the second comment, leaving the first with a small, disbelieving smile.

Finishing one last one, he dipped his hands into a wash bucket and shook them out, getting them clean; afterwards, he stepped outside and stood squarely.

"When you are ready."

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:40 am (UTC)
Link

She'd managed to finish the one she'd been nibbling at, following suit and for that moment just keeping her cool. "Of course." She mused.

Quick moves were made, taking to the side first and then taking to the skies, hoping to get enough time to place a forceful kick near the chest if she could manage it. She figured it'd wouldn't hit, but might as well try.

((And oh my god I suck. xD))

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:58 am (UTC)
Link

((Hey, no worries!))

He turned to face her moves, just a hint of a grin upon his face. She expected this to work? No.. she didn't. What was the greater plan?

As she came down, he slipped to the side and threw a fast punch at her face; this was only sparring, so he went light enough that he wouldn't even bruise.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 04:01 am (UTC)
Link

The punch she expected, or something similar. Quickly she'd move to duck, taking that chance to get around him. If she could, she would attempt to use a bit of force towards the back of the knee. If successful it'd mean more offense for her, though if not... she was in a very bad spot.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 04:27 am (UTC)
Link

However, he spun with her, the other arm slashing down at her neck. She was sly, but fairly easy to read..

Reply | Parent | Thread | Expand