?

Log in

south_town

(no subject)

« previous entry | next entry »
Aug. 6th, 2006 | 12:54 am
posted by: fatal_shiranui in south_town

Noon. Perfect time to wander through the preserve on the outskirts of the area, not too dark. Meaning she wouldn't have to worry.

A small smile crossed over Mai's lips, taking to a tree and taking a higher route through it. Curiousity was quite evident to her, curious to see if there was anyone else about. Anyone worth her time anyway.

As if.

"Quiet." She muttered under her breath, percariously perched on a rather wobbly branch though she didn't seem to take much notice of it if at all. Carefully she'd allow her gaze to wander, making sure she was not being followed. Nothing.

At least there was nothing around yet, it probably wouldn't stay that way for long. Silence and peace never did.

((Edited because mun's an idiot and can't think at one in the morning.))

Link | Leave a comment | Share

Comments {141}

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 05:49 am (UTC)
Link

Once near the trees she'd climb up into one, taking her time moving through them. Perhaps she could make it easy enough to lose him. And then double back around for the attack. Yay stealth?

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 05:57 am (UTC)
Link

Sounds like a plan; he'll play along and pretend to be looking for her, even as she comes back around. But did she really forget his ability to sense her already? Ah well, a trap you know about is a trap turned on the one who set it!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:05 am (UTC)
Link

Apparently she had forgotten it, short term memory and all of that jazz. Perching in one of the trees she'd glance about, seeing if he was anywhere near her.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:07 am (UTC)
Link

He is not! In fact, he is on the ground below, peering into the treetops away from her ostentatiously!

Legendary fighter. Crappy actor.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:08 am (UTC)
Link

Were any of them good actors? Mai's flirting stuff didn't count.

A small cock of the brow was made, moving to a tree a bit closer.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:22 am (UTC)
Link

Rustlerustlewha? Akuma turns and looks at the bush beneath the tree beside her, perhaps a bit more suspicious-looking than believable. He goes over to it, slowly...

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:23 am (UTC)
Link

And... POUNCE.

She moved to jump down from the tree, attempting to grab onto him if she could manage it.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:47 am (UTC)
Link

And UP go eyes and arms, a bit more of a smile on his face and an attempt to catch her with his hands! With any luck, he'll be able to hold her clean off the ground.. and then pin her down to said ground. He'd like that.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:48 am (UTC)
Link

Not that it was hard, she wasn't paying much attention then. A squeal escaped her as she was caught, frowning a bit at him as she squirmed.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:52 am (UTC)
Link

There is a grin, and then a pin! He held her to the ground, highly amused. And liking the squirming a little more than he was willing to admit to himself.

"Shall we call this another point?"

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:54 am (UTC)
Link

"So not fair." She pouted up at him, still trying to squirm despite the pin. It was a habit, admitedly.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 06:59 am (UTC)
Link

"I'm not the one who attacked, Mai." He couldn't help reminding her, finding the pout utterly adorable. He really wanted to kiss her, but restrained himself.. Still, he held the pin. May as well get confirmation!

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:00 am (UTC)
Link

"I know, I know. I'm getting slow on the draw obviously." And a small defeated sigh, might as well wait to see how long it'd be until he let her up. Not that it was uncomfortable, just a bit... disturbing in some odd way.

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:12 am (UTC)
Link

Just until she got out or admitted the point, of course. But then, she was awfully pleasant to pin.. While alert for any tricks, his hand and head came closer to her face, brushing some hair away from her eyes. "Hardly; you're very light on your feet."

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:17 am (UTC)
Link

Well, when he got close enough anyway that would be reward with a quick kiss of sorts. Followed by her pulling back and pouting at him again. "Let me uuup?"

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:35 am (UTC)
Link

A kiss.

On the lips, this time. No matter that he'd been kissed on the cheek earlier, this-! His face was shocked all over again, as his grip on her loosened.

"As you wish..."

Yep, he's still befuddled.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:36 am (UTC)
Link

That worked quite well, how fun.

Without another word she'd squirm to go to stand again, crossing her arms as she watched him. "Hm-hm."

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 07:37 am (UTC)
Link

He stands as well, still bemused.

"A draw, so far?"

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 13th, 2006 03:35 pm (UTC)
Link

"So far."

She was planning what to do next, or to see his next move. Either one would prove easy enough for her.

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 12:38 am (UTC)
Link

Best not disappoint her, then...

Suddenly his hand blurs, coming directly at her face.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 12:55 am (UTC)
Link

That would get her to move rather quickly, taking to dunk and find a way back up the tree. Tree was safe, at least for the moment anyway.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Master of the Dark Hadou

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 01:04 am (UTC)
Link

Except this time, Akuma's following her up the tree. Rather agile for an old boy, isn't he?

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 01:06 am (UTC)
Link

Oh crud, this is not good.

And off she goes through the trees, she's not losing this.

Reply | Parent | Thread

(no subject)

from: satsui_no_hadou
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 01:21 am (UTC)
Link

This one certainly could jump.. he'd best stick to coming after her on the ground. She's making leaps with ease he'd have to tap into his ki to rival, but he'd await an opportunity.

Reply | Parent | Thread

Mai Shiranui

(no subject)

from: fatal_shiranui
date: Aug. 14th, 2006 01:39 am (UTC)
Link

Another fun little thing of her's she'd picked up, the speed and ability to make the leaps easily.

Once figuring she was far enough she'd take to just perching, not moving from that branch.

Reply | Parent | Thread | Expand